Abdominoplasty – Tummy Tuck
Abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure for removing excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and solves the problem of the weakened abdominal wall by surgical strengthening of the abdominal wall. This condition occurs after significant weight loss or after birth delivery. Abdominoplasty can radically improve the appearance of the belly contours and can be combined with liposuction.
The operation takes place under general anesthesia, takes 2-4 hours. Scars are located in the lower abdomen, horizontally over the public area, hidden in the pantyhose area.
After surgery, the introduced drains are removed for 1-3 days, a special compression garment is worn 4-6 weeks after surgery. The result can be considered final after 3 months.
Everything about the procedure
- Abdominoplasty significantly improves the appearance of the abdomen and reduces the abdominal hanging and folds
- Duration of operation 2 – 4 hours
- Performance is performed under general anesthesia
- Our doctors have an experience and great results in this area
- After the surgery, the patient is monitored for the rest of the day and night at the clinic, in our patient’s room, where our staff provides full service.
- Drains are removed after 1-3 days
- Special compression bandage must be worn for 4-6 weeks