Thigh lift surgery reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin and fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
If fitness and weight control efforts have not achieved your goals for a body that is firmer, more youthful-looking and more proportionate to your overall body image, a surgical lift may be right for you.
Thigh lifts are not intended strictly for the removal of excess fat. Liposuction alone can remove excess fat deposits where skin has good elasticity and is able to naturally conform to new body contours.
Operation is performed in general anesthesia.
Everything about the procedure
- Lifting thigh significantly improves appearance and elasticity and reduces loose skin
- Duration of operation 2,5 hours
- Performance is performed under general anesthesia
- After the operation, it is necessary to wear special compression garment for 6 weeks or more
- Physical activity including sports is recommended after 5 weeks
- After the surgery, the patient is monitored for the rest of the day and night at the clinic, in our patient’s room, where our staff provides full service.
- It is necessary to treat the scars in the long term as recommended by our staff